Rensselaer’s Lally School of Management & Technology
Severino Interest Group Breakfast Series
“Attorneys for StartUps: When, Why and How to Engage”
When: Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Where: The Century House, Latham
Time: 7:30a.m. - 9:00a.m.
Susan E. Farley will be a panel speaker on the topics of:
- When should an Entrepreneur seek legal counsel?
- How can entrepreneurs work with legal counsel so as to control their costs yet not leave themselves open to legal issues down the road?
- What are ways that entrepreneurs most often get into legal trouble?
- And how do you find the right attorney for you?
- How do attorneys choose what enterprises to get involved with?