REPRESENTING THE START UP VENTURE INSTITUTE – Live & Webcast
November 17th and November 18th
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
New York Society of Security Analysts
1540 Broadway | Suite 1010 | New York, NY 10036
CLICK HERE for more information or to register
This program focuses on representing the venture startup and dealing with the often complicated legal, tax, financial and ethical issues involved in working with fast-growing enterprises run by time-challenged entrepreneurs and backed by professional investors.
You will want to attend if you are a Business Law Attorney, Corporate Counsel, Tax and/or Employment Law or Attorneys who represent Start-Up and Early Stage Business Ventures.
- Protecting and boosting the value of intellectual property assets
- Choosing the Right Legal Entity for a Startup Business
- Corporate Shareholders’ Agreements and LLC Operating Agreements
- Basic Tax Issues for the Startup Venture
- Capitalizing the Startup Business
- Employment Law Issues
- Representing the Web-Based or e-Commerce Startup
- Tax and Immigration Issues Involving Overseas Partners
- Financing the Startup Venture
- Ethical Considerations
… and much more!