As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to rapidly change, both locally and globally, Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C. (HRFM) is committed to providing uninterrupted and dependable services for our clients and associates. We, therefore, would like to relay important information to you regarding the current state of HRFM’s operations.
- We confirm that HRFM is, and will remain, fully operational, and all required deadlines will be met. We remain available to assist you as your needs require.
- We confirm that HRFM has taken steps to limit disruptions to our operations, and is both committed and prepared to maintain quality and timely services, as you have come to expect and receive from us.
- We have implemented arrangements and the necessary steps for our professionals and staff to work remotely in an effort to best safeguard the health and safety of our employees during this time.
- We have prepared and adopted a proactive and workable Contingency Plan to assist us in the event of any possible government-mandated closures or shutdowns, with a goal to ensure that HRFM can maintain full operation of our business remotely and will allow for all deadlines to be met.
- We will continue to update our clients with any changes, both via email and on our website.
As the situation remains in flux and is constantly changing, we will continue to monitor government updates and resources and, in accordance therewith, will strive to undertake appropriate measures to adapt our current Contingency Plan, policies and/or procedures.
Please let us know if you have any questions, or if there is any way we can assist you or your organization. We wish you, your organization, and your families good health.