HRFM’s Medical Products and Technology Group provides expertise in multiple technological disciplines including surgical instruments, general orthopaedic implants and instruments, spinal implants and instruments, medical diagnostic equipment, dental implants and rehabilitation equipment. The group represents a wide spectrum of companies, from start-up organizations and University based teaching institutions to Fortune 500 companies. We take pride in working closely with all clients in developing a comprehensive intellectual property strategy plan that is in synergy with the overall business development plan of the organization. Members of our Group assist clients to develop a solid intellectual property portfolio that will stand up to the challenges that are present in today’s competitive medical products and technology marketplace.
The legal services provided by the Medical Products and Technology Group include patent prosecution, litigation, opinions regarding infringement, validity, patentability and freedom to operate, management and marketing of patent portfolios, commercialization and licensing of patents, due diligence reviews and all elements of technology transfer transactions.
- Press Release - HRFM Makes List of Top Patent Firms
- John W. Boger, Partner and leader of the Medical Device and Technology Practice Group at Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti will be joining the Review Committee of the Medical Device Innovation Challenge (“MDIC”) at the Central New York Biotech Accelerator (“CNYBAC”).
- Albany Business Review - Nick Mesiti from HRFM - They're No. 1 - and here's what they have to say
- Press Release - Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti Announces that the American Inn of Court has been Awarded Designation of a Platinum Inn of Excellence
- Press Release - Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C. is on the list of Top Patent Firms for 2015