HRFM’s Cleantech Group is dedicated to helping today’s innovative Cleantech companies protect the technologies that will assure our clean energy future. The Group aims to provide added value to you, its clients, by knowing your industry and its technical, business, and legal challenges.
We support the Cleantech industry and are members of industry groups such as New Energy New York, the Alliance for Clean Energy New York and the New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium. We participate in and sponsor industry events such as ACENY’s Fall Conference, the New Energy Symposium, the Clean Energy Finance and Investment Summit and the Tech Valley Energy Forums, among many others.
Our Group is multi-disciplinary and has expertise in mechanical, electrical, and chemical disciplines to allow us to procure intellectual property protection for your ideas, not to mention the expertise to enforce your rights via litigation should it become necessary.
We track innovations in Clean Energy and publish the Clean Energy PATENT GROWTH Index along with analyzing patent trends. We also have expertise in traditional environmental disciplines.
Some areas of our Group’s expertise include:
- Analysis of contaminants in fuels
- Contaminant Transport
- Clean Room Air Quality Monitoring and Control
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Storage
- Environmental and Emissions Monitoring
- Environmental Hydrology
- Environmental Microbiology and Bioremediation
- Fuel Cells
- Immobilization and Containment of Hazardous Waste
- Landfill Design and Management
- Modeling and Control Software
- Power Generation
- Remediation of Polluted Sites
- Solar Energy
- Turbines and Controls
- Waste Water Treatment
- Wind Energy
- Press Release - HRFM Makes List of Top Patent Firms
- HRFM to Sponsor the New York Battery and Energy Storage Annual Conference
- Albany Business Review - Nick Mesiti from HRFM - They're No. 1 - and here's what they have to say
- Press Release - Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti Announces that the American Inn of Court has been Awarded Designation of a Platinum Inn of Excellence