Researchers in nanotechnology pay close attention to minute details. Protecting their ideas requires the same skill set - with an eye for the big picture as well. That is but one of our strengths. Just as important, we carefully attend to the details of idea protection while proactively aiming at the “big picture”, effective commercialization of those ideas.
Nanotechnology, multidisciplinary in nature, has emerged as a driver of innovation. The Nanotechnology Group meets the needs of clients for Intellectual Property protection of such innovations in the field of nanotechnology. Bringing together patent professionals with diverse technical degrees, the Nanotechnology Group builds upon the firm’s extensive experience in technologies like microelectronics, chemistry, and biotechnology.
The Nanotechnology Group has in years past, arranged for a series of in-house tutorials by SUNY/Albany Nanotech researchers providing an overview of the state of the art in their respective research areas. The tutorials included topics, such as nanoelectronics, nanolithography and spintronics.
Members of the Nanotechnology Group have pursued patent protection in the following areas:
- Nanocomposite materials
- Thin films
- Quantum dots
- MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems)
- Press Release - HRFM Makes List of Top Patent Firms
- Albany Business Review - Nick Mesiti from HRFM - They're No. 1 - and here's what they have to say
- Press Release - Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti Announces that the American Inn of Court has been Awarded Designation of a Platinum Inn of Excellence
- Press Release - Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C. is on the list of Top Patent Firms for 2015