Semiconductors and integrated circuits lie at the heart of all modern-day electronics. With rapid leaps in innovation year-after-year, the continued success of the semiconductor design and manufacturing industry depends on strong IP protection.
HRFM has counseled some of the world's most innovative semiconductor and integrated circuit industry leaders, protecting the circuitry, architecture, manufacturing technology, and designs of domestic and international companies that range in size and maturity from start-ups to multinational corporations.
Our focused approach to serving our semiconductor clients includes an experienced team of attorneys and patent agents who offer a multi-dimensional understanding of semiconductor and integrated circuit technology, the legal and technical issues facing this industry, and the current business climate. From obtaining patents in the semiconductor and integrated circuit space, to licensing patents, asserting patents against infringing competitors, and defending infringement allegations, HRFM offers a comprehensive approach to the development of sophisticated, tailored IP strategies for semiconductor and integrated circuit clients. Our professionals have drafted and prosecuted hundreds of semiconductor and integrated circuit patent applications.
A deep knowledge and experience in both IP law and semiconductor and integrated circuit technology provides the foundation for HRFM’s success with industry clients. In this fast-paced technical field, it is not enough for IP professionals to simply know the law. Our professionals have degrees in applicable disciplines such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemistry, Information Science and Technology and Mechanical Engineering.
Example semiconductor/IC experience includes:
- Volatile and Nonvolatile Memory Technologies
- Programmable Logic Devices
- Semiconductor Chip Packaging
- Front-end and Back-end Semiconductor Chip Manufacturing and Design
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Wafer Inspection and Testing Equipment and Methods
- Semiconductor Tooling
- Microfluidic Chips
- CMOS and CCD Sensors
- Press Release - HRFM Makes List of Top Patent Firms
- Albany Business Review - Nick Mesiti from HRFM - They're No. 1 - and here's what they have to say
- Press Release - Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti Announces that the American Inn of Court has been Awarded Designation of a Platinum Inn of Excellence
- Press Release - Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C. is on the list of Top Patent Firms for 2015